About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Get Your Dosage of THROWBACK THURSDAY

Heeeeeeey all! My Grandmother had a scare last night and was taken to the hospital. I've been with her since 2 AM, I am quite tired but thank goodness she's in stable condition now. I am working on today's post in the hospital right now. I apologize in advance about today's post because it is nothing of new; it will all be throwback posts kinda separated into categories. I think it'll help guide ya'll around to check out posts you haven't already.

MONTHLY FAVES
AprilMarch
February

Please check out these posts and show 'em some love! My May iPsy bag came in on Monday so that will be up on Saturday if everything goes according to plan. Thank you so much for visiting and thanks for reading! :)
_______________________________________

#WeBelieveInYouKris #StayStrongEXO

My heart is seriously broken... :'( EXO-M's Kris has filed a lawsuit against SM Ent. Ughhhhhh, this is Super Junior and TVXQ/JYJ all over again! I am so worried for the 11 EXO members and Kris himself. He must've thought it through and through before doing this. I keep hearing people accuse him of being selfish and irresponsible. Yes, he is irresponsible for abandoning his members like this, mid-promotions and the beginning of EXO's concert, but there has to be something else, something that no one knows but himself and the SM staffs. To train so hard to debut, no one will easily give that up. As an EXOtic, I am really torn, but I will still love and support ALL 12 of them NO MATTER WHAT.

EXOtics & EXO-stans, FIGHTING!

P.S.  As of right now, out of all the members with Instgram, only Baekhyun is still "following" Kris. I'm not gonna judge anyone or think ill of them but there is a whole 'nother level of respect for my Korean Bacon. As for the rest of them, I do understand what they're going through, SM is hella scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment