About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October iPsy Bag: Beauty Candy

October iPsy Bag: Beauty Candy

Hello, hello my Autumn ray of sunshines. LOL. Hope you're all doing well this Hump Day. I know, yet another Wednesday already. The weeks should fly by this quickly next month... Just sayin'.

It is that time of month again, when my monthly iPsy bag comes in the mail in the pretty, shiny pink package. This month, the theme is Beauty Candy. I received five products and the makeup bag couldn't get anymore cuter than this. If you can't tell, the bag is quilted, shiny and turquoise; I mean, what is there not to love? Haha.


This is just another Be Matte Lipstick to add to my collection of others Be Matte Lipsticks I previously ordered from City Color a while ago. Fortunately I did not already own this shade or this lipstick would have been a waste. I don't really wear nudes, especially dark nudes like this shade because it doesn't complement my skin tone. I might be able to work something out with this, we'll see. 

I really don't want to say much regarding the formulas and pigmentation because that will be saved for my update post, which should be up within a month or so.


I am not too crazy about hand creams, but might as well make the most of it. I keep receiving hand creams in my bag although I'd rather receive another product instead. I really shouldn't complain though because I do through these little tubes and bottles in my bag or my makeup bag for convenient travels.

Something about the packaging of this hand cream makes it a joy to look at. It's so colorful and interesting. Maybe it's a UK thing. Lol. Good thing this hand cream comes with a foil seal because I do not plan on opening this anytime soon. I have way too many hand creams opened at the moment and I really should use 'em up before I open another.

Rose Berry with Shea Butter though... I hope it smells as amazing as it sounds.


I fell in love with this eyeshadow as soon as I saw it. The marbleizing of the plum and silver was too beautiful to look at.  The plum shade will be perfect for Fall and Winter. I will have to mess around with this shadow a bit, possibly use it dry and wet and a combination of both to see what looks I can come up with.
With baked eyesahdow, some brands like Milani and Hard Candy mastered the technique, other brands, not so much. I really hope this Plum Frost will not be a disappointment because it is too dry or too flaky. I would hate to hate an eyeshadow, especially one this gorgeous. 


I don't wear falsies regularly, but thank goodness these came a few days before my friend's wedding on Saturday. What better occasion than a wedding where I am a bridesmaid to test these bad boys out! I mean, the falsies I received was called Diva! What better way to spice up a nude smoky than a pair of diva-licious lashes?!

It came with its own glue but I used my Revlon ones instead. It was super comfortable on my eyes. It lasted and looked awesome from the moment I applied it to the end of the night when I went to remove it. That's it for now, the rest later on the update post.


Although I have found the perfect combination to remove my makeup, as a beauty enthusiast, I am always welcoming of trying new products. Cleansing cloths are one of the few items I am very willingly to experiment on. I have not opened the package yet because I am still finishing up the wipes I am currently using, I have a few left. I don't want to dry out cloths by opening them right now when I can wait for another couple of days.

From just feeling the outside though, I can tell these cloths are very wet. Hopefully wet means hydrating. I look for anything with cucumber extract because it just makes the experience that much better with the cool, soothing sensation.

And that wraps up this month's bag. Not the best bag I've received but certainly not the most disappointing.

Please take care and stay warm and cozy as the weather turns cooler because being sick is not glamorous. :P As always, thank you for visiting and thanks for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment