About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Mask: DIY Honey-Almond Moisturizing Mask

honey-almond mask

Sunday greetings everyone!!!! Hope y'all had an amazing weekend! Last day to fully enjoy ourselves but that's fine, we shall make it one meaningful day... Or not. LOL. Or let's just lazed around all day. :P

The wedding went well yesterday. I was up by 4, makeup on by 6 and out of the house by 7; I did not return home until probably 4 AM. Needless to say, I AM TIRED. Haha. Besides being tired, my skin is also not having it either, super dry and just icky! Y'all know what time it is. MASK TIME!! 

Here is another DIY moisturizing mask to pamper my skin from yesterday's all day makeup wearing. There are four natural ingredients in this DIY mask. Oatmeal will soothe my skin of any inflammation, as will honey. Almond will help exfoliate but it is also help firm my skin, giving it a youthful bounce afterward. Last but not least, the buttermilk will lock in the moisture so my skin can heal.

Alrighty, let's get our mask on!

HONEY-ALMOND MASK

What You'll Need:
- 1 Tablespoon Oatmeal
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Buttermilk
- 2 - 2 1/2 Tablespoon(s) Almond Powder

What To Do:
- Add all of the ingredients together into a blender.
- Blend the for about 60 seconds until somewhat of a smooth paste. (However, you do not want to over blend it, you want the oats to retain its graininess for exfoliation purposes.)
- Scrape the paste into a clean bowl.

How To Use It:
- Gently apply to your clean face.
- Allow to sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- When you go to rinse the mask off, use your fingers to gently massage the mask onto your face. The grains will serve as the last purpose as an exfoliant.
- Rinse off with warm water and splash with cold water to close up the pores.
- Pat to dry.

Hope y'all enjoyed yet another simple DIY recipe. If you did give this recipe a try, please do let me know how it went for you.

Thank you very much for visiting and thanks a bunches for reading. Please come back tomorrow for a manicure post. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment