About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Today's Make Up: Gleaming Coral

Heeey guys! How are y'all doing this fine Tuesday?? Can you guys believe that we're half way through with October? Halloween will happen in two weeks. Just two more weeks... Who's excited?? LOL.

I woke up today, really wanting orange lips. Not neon orange, just a hint of orange. I have no idea why, but it HAD to be orange. The only problem was, I didn't have to go anywhere that required me to do a full face of makeup to sport orange lips. I had to run out to the UPS store and post office, make a quick run to Walmart and that's about it. It is not worth getting all dolled up. Haha. 

Rummaging through my lip products, Baby Lip Crystal Gleaming Coral Caught my eyes. Such a gorgeous shade of coral, I like!

Today's Make Up: Gleaming Coral

FACE
Olay Complete  All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination/Oily Skin (not pictured)
Avene Thermal Spring Water (not pictured)
Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer For Eyes in Buff
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

EYES
ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing
Essence Sun Club 100% Splash-Proof Eyeliner Pen in Ultra Black
Maybelline The Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara

LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal in Gleaming Coral

TOM came a little early this month, maybe from the stress, but it is kick my butt! As soon as I came home, I wiped my face clean and just lounged around lazily. These products lasted no more than 4 hours on my face, but it's alright, I enjoyed applying them. 

I have a wedding to attend this Saturday, well actually, I'm one of the bridesmaid. It is a traditional Vietnamese wedding so I just got my ao dai (traditional Vietnamese dress)  fitted earlier. Please stay tuned if you want to see what makeup I will sport for the wedding. :P

Thanks a bunches for stopping by for a visit and thanks for reading. Please do come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment