About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Tuesday greetings y'all!! Hope you're all having a fine day. Wish I could say the same... :/ It's nothing bad really, I've just spent a majority of my day at Urgent Care. I had to take my cousin, she wasn't feeling too well and her parents are busy and had asked me to take her. I don't mind really, just wished I wasn't so ill prepared. Haha. I literally rushed out of the house in 3 minutes, not enough time to grab everything I needed. I would've probably forgot my head if it weren't attached to my body. :D
I was able to apply a few things to make myself look more awake. Because giiirl, I looked like the walking dead this morning. I would have definitely scared the living daylights out of someone. Haha.
Not even sure if this even qualifies as makeup but nonetheless, on the face today!
Today's Make Up: Simply Tuesday
FACE
Olay Complete  All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination/Oily Skin (not pictured)
Avene Thermal Spring Water (not pictured)
BROWS
BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Black
EYES
Essence Eyeliner Pen in Extra Longlasting 
ELF Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl & Glow
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
Besides moisturizer, there is absolutely nothing on my face today, not even concealer. Dun dun! No, my skin isn't at its best right now but I've learned to embrace my skin and appearance anyway it is in. Yes, normally I would use concealer to conceal certain pimples or discoloration but today was a serious emergency. That giant red pimple on my forehead? Not a problem.
I did however, invest some time on my brows. Since everything was going to be bare, I might as well make my brows full to attract the eyes away from certain areas. My brows are naturally thick so there was not much to do but fill in. I do, however, have even brows; my left brow is the problematic one. UGH! It takes forever to even it out with the right one.
On my eyes, also nothing much at all. I thinly lined my eyes with a liquid liner and carefully extended that out from my outer corner to make my eyes look bigger. Nothing too thick or bold because this is supposed to pass off as being natural. I also applied a pearly shadow on 2/3 of my lower lash line to give it the doe eye effect, further making it bigger. Then I curled my lashed and mascara; almost didn't have time for this step.
I applied a couple coats of Stainiac and then applied the Lip Butter on top. In two steps, I then have color to my lips and moisture that will last me forever.
Thank you for dropping by and thanks for reading. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day now. Please come back soon! :)
___________________________

SONG OF THE DAY/MOMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment