About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, February 09, 2015

Manicure Monday: Valentine's Day 2015

Hello Monday everybody! How was your weekend? Too short? Yeah... so was mine. Haha. Definitely cannot wait until the weekend is near again. Wooo!!
Can anyone tell me what this Saturday is? Well, for some, it is Valentine's Day while to others, it is also known as the Single's Awareness Day. Hahaha. Either way, there are plenty of chocolates and/or candies to go around for everyone, and everyone likes their sweets right? Another year that I will not be celebrating V-Day, last year being the first and this year being the second. But it's alright, it doesn't bother me because I am all for the festivities anyways. I will not be celebrating does not mean I cannot get into the holiday spirit. :P
Which is what this post is all about!! My manicure this week is totally V-Day inspired, pinks and reds and loads of hearts. So no mater if your single or taken, let's just beautify our nails for US! Yeah!!
Manicure Monday: Valentine's Day 2015

'Tini Beauty Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Bloody Mary
Pop Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in Pink Popsicle
Sephora by OPI Nail Color in Keep Me On My Mistletoes
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Gold Tinsel
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Over It
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Smooth & Strong Base Coat
No matter what brand of nail color I used, I applied two thick coats to each nail for reassurance. Obviously the dry period for each nail was different because each nail color had different formulas.
The only tools I used were toothpicks. I free handed it on my thumb, which turned out more than okay I must say.
For those who doesn't remember what last Valentine's manicure looked like, here is a reminder. Hehe.
Valentine's Day Nails
 
I just realized that I totally reused Bloody Mary and Over It again this year. I think it's meant to be. LOL.
I hope y'all enjoyed this week's manicure post. Please let me know what YOU have on your nails today. :P What will your V-Day manicure be like? Lemme know because sharing is caring. LOL.
You lovelies enjoy the rest of your night now. As always, thank you for reading and thanks for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment