About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Wet N Wild Fergie Lipstick - V.I.Pink

Hello Thursday everyone! How is your week going? I am super tired today for some odd reason. I went to bed really early last night and woke up more tired than I was before bed. The cool temp, about high-50s/low-60s this morning, and AC blastin' sure didn't help my case of getting out of bed....I'm actually nodding off as I type this, what the heck?! I hate feeling lethargic like this.

But anyways, I want to share with you (probably) the most used lip color product I've used as of late. It's a pretty versatile lip color in my opinion, I was able to wear it with a bare face, full face of make up, a smoked eye or even nude eyes. I'm talking about Wet N Wild Fergie Center Stage Perfect Pout Lip Color Lipstick in V.I.Pink. It's actually not too much of a surprised, I did mention it as one of my go to pink lip products a while back.

However, I really shouldn't...but I do anyways and I feel guilty for doing it. When I rediscover a past favorite product, I tend to grab for it more often and forget that I have many other choices to choose from. If I catch myself, I'll force myself to choose something else but I usually don't catch myself doing it until I admire my lips after applying it, which by then is too late. I will not go through the hassle of removing it to reapply a new color. Too much work and harsh treatment for my lips.

Wet N Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Color Lipstick - V.I.Pink

V.I.Pink is a mauvey-pink with hints of lilacy-lavender...does that make any sense? I swear, I am sooo bad at describing colors. It's just an overall a very pretty colorvery easy on the eyesvery flattering on all skin tones, not to mention very affordable and the quality ain't too shabby either.

The color pay off is great, what you see is what you get. It's also very buildable, just one swipe gives enough color but doing one or two more swipes will indeed give full pigmentation. It is very creamyglides on the lips with ease; it's like spreading butter on corn on the cob. It's also not too sticky, it has a light tackiness to it, but it's not super-glued-lips sticky. Great as it is, this is by no mean a moisturizing or long wearing lipstick. Lip balm before applying this lipstick is NOT an option. Even so, my lips becomes dried after a few hours of wearing it. Same goes for the lasting duration. I have it on for about three to four hours, I start noticing the color fading a bit, like it's not as vibrant as it was when I first applied it. This lipstick originally has a slight shine to it but as the time ticked away, the shine will also leave. Reapplying the lipstick isn't an option either, my lips still feels dried even after doing so. It actually makes it feel super heavy, which I do not like one bit. So what I do is take it all off and start again at step one, with a hydrating, moisturizing lip balm.

I like how this lipstick shade is bright enough to be the center of attention when worn with a bare or natural face or simple eyes but still subtle to be paired with a smoky eye. This lipstick is pretty with whatever color its paired with.

An honorable mention is Penthouse Sweet, a gorgeous Barbie pink. Although I don't reach for it as much as V.I.Pink, it's also used quite often, more so than most of my lipsticks.

Wet N Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection Perfect Pout Lip Color Lipstick - Penthouse Sweet

Well thanks for joining me again today thank you much for reading! :)
_________________________________________

SONG OF THE DAY/MOMENT

Uncommitted - Xia/Xiah (Junsu) of JYJ


No comments:

Post a Comment