About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, November 10, 2014

Manicure Monday: "On A Trip" One Week Update & Preview

Monday greetings to all my lovely Autumn blossoms. :) And just how are you all doing on this lovely Autumn day? News are going around that a cold front from Alaska will be pushed to the 48 states sometime this week, so be sure to look out for it. Bundle up and keep warm my pretties! Don't want y'all to catch a cold now.

If you are a regular to my blog, you'll already know this but if you're a browser or a new follower, Monday's are usually, always manicure related. I usually switch up my nails on Monday and do a post entry about it. It's been a good while but today's entry will be an update rather than a new manicure. Why might you ask? Well, take a looksy below and you can probably understand why I  couldn't bring myself to remove this manicure.

Manicure Monday: "On A Trip" One Week Update

Yes, what you see here is not fresh paint, nope. This is one week old manicure by using only drug store nail colors. I am pretty impressed with Wet N Wild I must say. Good job Wet N Wild!

This is nothing new to me though. I've said times and times before that I absolutely love this Wet N Wild Mega Last nail color formula. They glide on with ease, no streaks if you're careful, and if you apply a thick coat, you can probably get away with just that. I always like to do two so I break it up to two thin coats instead. The dry time is ridiculously fast; I'll give it 5 minutes, 10 minutes max and your manicure is good to go. And of course, the main reason why this post exists is because of the long wearing power. Mega Last for sure. I did not go easy on my manicure this week, did a whole lot of heavy duty chores and yet, look at that.

Besides the formula, I am so much in love with the brush. I think that all brands should have a brush like that. It is wider than most traditional brushes so the application is effortless, one or two strokes and you're done.

WNW MegaLast Salon Nail Color Brush (left) VS. Traditional Nail Color Brush (right)

The manicure is made possible by two Wet N Wild product, one is a nail color being sold everywhere and the other is a limited edition item that, to my knowledge, is no longer sold. I think they might come out with another set sometime next Spring because that was when I had picked these toppings from.

Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color in On A Trip
Wet N Wild Color Icon Toppings Collection in Icing Backup (limited edition)

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

Just a reminder of how the fresh manicure looked like last week...

Manicure Monday: "On A Trip"... To The Galaxy

Not much of a difference I dare say. With the exception of my nails growing and the slight fading at the tip. For the most part, no fading, no chipping or anything of that sort. I think it is rather important to mention that I did NOT apply a top coat to this manicure, so all the props goes to Wet N Wild. I did however use a base coat, so for what it's worth, the combination of drug store nail colors I used all can last for more than a week.

If you are interested in how I created this manicure, please feel free to visit my manicure post from last week called "On A Trip"...To The Galaxy ; just clicky click on the link and it should take you to said post.

Coming next week is something exclusive from Julep. I was one of the selected bloggers contacted by a Julep rep to bring y'all a fun twist to their exclusive tutorial on how to keep our nails looking pretty, ready and healthy over the cold Winter months.

I will use the tutorial provided by Julep as a guide to show y'all how I Winterize my nails. I will be using products that I own and love to use in my manicure routine. So if you're a nail enthusiast like myself, please do stop by next week for the tutorial. :) I'll be working hard to provide you all with an enjoyable, fun post. Until then.

COMING NEXT WEEK FOR MANICURE MONDAY ON DRAMABEAUTYPOP

Julep Exclusive Tutorial (blurred)


That shall be it for today. Enjoy the rest of your night. As always, much appreciation for your visits and taking time to read. Please do come back real soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment