About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, November 24, 2014

Manicure Monday: Thanksgiving the Turkey

Happy Monday all! D-3 until Thanksgiving!! Who else is counting down? LOL. Just thinking about the food is enough to make my mouth water... Ahhh... It'll be so worth it though. :P

As always, Mondays are for manicures and this week is no exception. I wanted to keep the Thanksgiving theme but not be too serious about it nor go all cray-cray neither. Whenever I think of Thanksgiving, turkeys immediately jump into mind, followed by the Cornucopia and pumpkins and all that stuff afterward. But a turkey though... the one still alive and gobbling away, not the one that's set as the centerpiece on Thanksgiving day. LOL. So that's where I got my inspiration from. I know that turkeys do not have color tail feathers... I am actually afraid to look at a real turkey. They're so scary and they look mean! But remembering back to elementary school, whenever this time of year rolled around, we would make turkeys using our hands, the fingers are the tail feathers and we would color them in right beautiful colors. Ahh, good times.

Without further adieu, I'll like to introduce y'all to Thanksgiving the Turkey and all his bright tail feathers. Haha. Gobble, gobble.

Manicure Monday: Thanksgiving the Turkey

He looks like a deer in headlights all shocked and wide eyes. Haha. I totally did not mean to do that. I am not complaining though, I think it adds character to Thanksgiving the Turkey. :D
wpid-picsart_1416870013851.jpg
Nirvana, Cover Me In Petals, What's Your Sign?, IM Beauty, 24 Karat, Rise & Shine, Big Apple Red
 
TURKEY - Sinful Colors Professionals Nail Color in Nirvana
ORANGE Sephora by OPI Nail Color in Cover Me In Petals & What's Your Sign?
YELLOW - Sephora by OPI Nail Color IM Beauty & Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in 24 Karat
GREEN - Sinful Colors Professionals Nail Color in Rise & Shine
RED - NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Big Apple Red

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

I applied two thin coats of each nail colors for every one of my nails. As for the top glitter coats, I applied only one thin coat. And that's it. Very simple and easy but it shall entice the children on Thanksgiving day. LOL.

Thank you for joining me yet again and thanks for reading. Please come back soon! :)

____________________________________

SONG(S) OF THE DAY/MOMENT



No comments:

Post a Comment