About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Today's Make Up: I Want Candy!

Hiiiiiiiii guuuuys!! D-2 until Thanksgiving and I am in hyper mode running my butt off to make way for the food coma that's to come. :D

The roads and stores were packed today... already! I cannot imagine how it will be tomorrow, yet tomorrow, I'll have to make a final trip to the store to buy what's left on the list that is yet to be composed by my mom and aunt. :/ I will have a FANTASTIC time tomorrow trying to navigate my way through the stores and try not to curse too much while driving. Haha.

I took another trip to the airport today to pick up the last of the family friends that will be joining us for Thanksgiving this year. While we were out anyways, we decided to finish up the home shopping for their house. I usually don't like to stereotype, but I get why they say that Canadians are unnecessarily well mannered and polite. LOL. These guys might just be the most well mannered men I have ever seen in my life. 

Annnnnyways, on the face today are the semi-mess below. TOM is currently visiting so my face is exploding with zits... those nasty, disgusting unwanted zits. So I am trying to keep my face makeup as light as possible.

Today's Make Up: I Want Candy!

FACE
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB in Fair
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
BH Cosmetics That's Heart Eyeshadow & Blush Palette

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
BH Cosmetics That's Heart Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
NYX The Curve in Black
Sugar Stick Cream Shadow in Babydoll
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush Long Lasting Intense Color Balm in I Want Candy!

I am home now and will take this off as we speak so my skin can breathe. Plus, I need to go work out now anyways. Gotta work out as often as I can for that feast...Gahh... Yummies!

Thank you for your visit and thanks for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment