About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Today's Make Up: "Little Miss Thing" Consumed By "Wanderlust" In Search Of A "Sparkling Romance"

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope you're all having a delightful day. I spent the majority of the day out, running errands with the family friends that recently moved from Canada. Being stuck at a bunch of government places like the DMV all day is NOT fun... :/ But we did have quite a fun lunch. I'm glad I have two more people around my age to be friends with around here.

One week from today will be Thanksgiving. So close yet so far. I gotta run, run, run to prepare for the weight gain next week. Haha. It'll be definitely worth it with all the Thanksgiving-Asian fusion food. Ugh.. mouth is watering just thinking about it already. 
Various shades of plums and berries on the face today. I seriously cannot get over how beautiful plums and berries are in these months. Obsessed!

Today's Make Up: "Little Miss Thing" Consumed By "Wanderlust" In Search Of A "Sparkling Romance"

FACE
NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer in 684
Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer For Eyes in Buff
L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in Light Ivory
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
ELF Pressed Mineral Blush in Wanderlust

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee & Nutty
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

LIPS
Essence Lipstick in Sparkling Romance

I have to commit some major time into running starting today so I should get going before I lose this mentality. Anyone else here with me? LOL. Let's diets our butts off this week so we can stuff out faces next week.

Y'all enjoy the rest of your night now. Thank you for reading and thanks for visiting. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment