About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Today's Make Up: "Unapologetic" Yet "Adorable" As Can Be

Here we are, the Wednesday, one week before Thanksgiving. This time next week, relatives will already be back in town, everyone off from work and school, it'll just be one big, happy family gathering. Yay... Fun! Haha.

In all seriousness though, I am greatly looking forward to Thanksgiving. There are certain relatives I have not seen in years that will be joining us this year. Since everybody will be in one place, it will be noisy, it will be chaotic but, family all in one place. Nothing truly makes me more content than being surrounded by family and loved ones.

As for today, I am to pick up a family friend who is officially making the move from Vancouver, Canada to Arizona. Sparing the details, she and her sons will now call this desert their new home. Hooray for AZ gaining three new residents! Although I was able to avoid picking them up at the airport, I still have to take them around to run errands. I don't mind, it's just the lady makes things really, really awkward. I will be busy all day tomorrow also, showing them around and getting them situated. Ahh... being host is fun.

Today's Make Up: "Unapologetic" Yet "Adorable" As Can Be

FACE
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfecter in Light/Medium
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Power in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
the Balm How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream Palette in (Apple) Pie

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX The Adorable Shadow Palette in TAS01
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in Unapologetic

On the face, again, I am really loving the luminous bare face trend this Fall. It just makes life so much easier! I used the Cheek & Lip Cream Palette today to get a natural flushed look. I used (Apple) Pie, left column, middle shade, on a small stipple blush and stippled it on my cheeks. It looks very natural and beautiful.

This is the latest addition to my eyeshadow family. I ordered this off of drugstore.com last week and it came in over the weekend. I can surely create many "adorable" looks using this palette. So far, all the shades I used have been all hits. 

I've been into the bold lips as of late if y'all noticed. For the Winter months, I prefer a long wearing lip product that is also moisturizing so do not be surprised if y'all see a lot of lip stains and balm stains such as this. 

Everyone please have a wonderful rest of the night. As always, thank you for visiting and thanks for reading. Please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment