About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Today's Make Up: Candy Rush

Happy Thursday y'all!! Can you believe it's been one whole week since Thanksgiving already?! Unbelievable. Christmas is exactly 3 weeks away... 3! :/ Let's see just how quickly that will sneak up on us even though the majority of us are counting down the days. LOL.
So I had some free time today, I decided to put it to good use and went out to Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, etc. to browse. I didn't pick up anything today though, just browsed to get an idea. Man... the toys sections seem to expand every year. When I was little, I did not remember there was this many toys. Kids nowadays are so lucky, BUT, my generation had some of the most awesome toys. Haha. Compensation.
The sun was well hidden today because rain finally visited Arizona! It literally rained ALL day long... From the moment I woke up at 4:45 A.M. to now, still pouring outside. It is so beautiful. I wish it will stay a few days longer.
Makeup of the day includes, gold eyes and pink liiiiiipssssssss. It had to be gold eyes because I am testing out a new product. :P
Today's Make Up: Candy Rush
FACE
Olay Complete  All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination/Oily Skin (not pictured)
Avene Thermal Spring Water (not pictured)
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda
EYES
Be A Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive
ELF Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
LIPS
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Candy Rush
The level of humidity is UNREAL. My gosh... Amazing what rain can do. So due to the humidity level, I did not apply any face products with the exception of a little concealer. I have a few acne still in the process of fading away so a few dab of concealer here and there. Besides that, nothing more other than my moisturizer and mist.
Mentioned above, I am testing out the Be A Bombshell Eye Base. I received this in my November iPsy bag....which I did not do a post on yet. Oh no! But yeah, it is an Eye Base so I wore it without any primer. I set that with loose gold shadows, today I used ELF Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow. Then I just lined my eyes with liquid liner and and mascara as usual.
On the lips today is Candy Rush, a lip color I bought ages ago and never got around to trying out. LOL. I love how smooth it applied. No weird smells, color pigmentation was average but it did dry out my lips quickly though. I had to wipe it off, reapply lip balm and reapply the lip color while I was out.
Thank you for dropping by and thanks for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment