About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Friday, December 05, 2014

Today's Make Up: Make It "Smoky" With A Side Of "Sheer Red"

Friday greetings y'all and happy weekend!! How are all you lovelies doing this fine Friday? This week seemed to have flown past like a gust of wind, but I'm not complaining though, the weekend is always welcomed here. LOL.
Imma be spending this weekend mostly at home, getting the tree and decorations up. I am actually super late this year, last year and the many years before that, the tree went up at the latest, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I have no idea what happened this year, got older I guess... :/ Hahaha. But yeah, tree will go up, decorations will be hung while I sip on hot cocoa, blasting Christmas carols. LOL. 'Tis the season.
Roamed the wet and humid streets today with the brother. Sibling bonding time, hooray!! Weather is still gloomy as ever, no rain though, which is a slight disappointment to me. On days like this, I tend to sport bold lips to compensate for the dreary weather. Today, I have on luscious red lips, paired with purple smoky eyes.
Today's Make Up: Make It "Smoky" With A Side Of "Sheer Red"
FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer For Eyes in Buff
Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in Porcelain
IPKN NY Hydro & Pore BB
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum
EYES
Too Faced Shadow InsurancePhysicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow in Smoky
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Spin
Maybelline The Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara
LIPS
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Sheer Red
Nothing special on the face today because I usually do not wear much face makeup on humid days. Humidity alone makes me want to tear my skin off, wearing a thick face of makeup is just unimaginable. So just some creamy concealer and a hydrating BB Cream. True Plum is a berry-plum matte-ish blush. Love it to bits.
I was in an adventurous mood this morning, so I created a purple smoky eyes, something I usually do not wear. The purple shades on this palette is just gorgeous. I actually have a whole post about this palette with swatches if you're interested. SMOKY PALETTE
Y'all enjoy the rest of your day now. Thanks for visiting and thank you for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment