About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Today's Make Up: "Charmed" With A "Heart Of Gold"

Hello Saturday my lovelies!! Hope all is well. :D I hope you're all enjoying your weekend by far. I, myself am having one fattening and nonproductive day by far, which simply put, am having a fantastic Saturday! LOL.
I spent the majority of my noon/afternoon having dim sum with the fam. The food is so delicious I am beyond stuffed... :S Yet with the reminder of the food makes me wanna keep stuffing myself. Haha. The dilemma. I can't run today either because I am needless to say super behind on my work today. Nothing planned has even been touched yet and I guess the tree isn't gonna go up on it's own. After I post this, is definitely tree time!... After I make myself a nice cup of hot cocoa to warm my soul.
On the face today is light face makeup, bronzey-nude eyes and natural pink lips. Sometimes, naturally simple is more. :)
Today's Make Up: "Charmed" With A "Heart Of Gold"
FACE
ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
ELF Studio Matifying Translucent Powder in Translucent
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer 
Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Quad Eyeshadow in Heart Of Gold
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Sugar Stick Cream Shadow in Honey
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
BH Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipstick in Charmed
Lots of ELFs on the face today from tinted moisturizer to setting powder and even blush. I promise I didn't plan it ahead, it was a, pick and choose as we go. LOL. I didn't really need that much coverage on the face today so I opted for a tinted moisturizer instead. This ELF moisturizer held up just fine for the few hours that I did need it to stay on. The humidity is still lingering and the dim sum we were at was so crowded and stuff I thought my face was gonna melt off. Thank goodness it didn't. Tickled Pink is a very natural pink, perfect for fair skin as myself.
Went all bronze and gold on the eyes today. Going through my makeup drawers this morning, this quad caught my eyes; the gold and bronze seemed too beautiful to pass up. I'm not sure why I only have one of these quad but I need more! The formula is amazing! No fall outs and pigmented, my only slight problem with it is that it may be a little too dry. Besides that...
Creamy pink pouters today. I was actually complimented about my lips several times today. Shade is called Charmed by BH Cosmetics. This lipstick glided on with ease, so creamy and pigmented. It did not last me through the meal but I did not expect it to. This lipstick did not claim to be long wearing or or long lasting, it is a Creme Luxe and creamy twas.
Alllllrighty, I am off to erect my holiday tree. This will not take all day... LOL. I truly do enjoy this time of year though, it makes my heart all warm and tingly even though it is freaken cold out.
Have a great weekend y'all and enjoy the rest of your Saturday. Thanks you for visiting and thanks for reading. Please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment