About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Current Favorite Blush: Pinks & Coral

Hi all and happy Thursday! Today's post will be a throwback of my favorite pink and coral blushes!! I hope y'all will enjoy. :)
Favorite Blush
I've noticed that I've recently used a lot of pink and coral blushes; by recent I mean the last month or month and a half. When it was the dead Winter's month, I was still mainly into berries and wine blushes. It's not even the fact that berries and wine shades were the trend, it was more so a feeling. The slightly darker shades seemed to match with the gloomy Winter weather. It makes sense right? Or am I just weird?...
It is no surprise that my current favorite blushes are pinks and corals. Today I will share with you nine of them, all drug store products. The most "expensive" blush out of the nine is, if I remember correctly, $7 or $8; the cheapest one is $1.99.

Two of Milani's Baked Blush made it on my fave list, surprise surprise. Both of them are baked blush, Dolce Pink being the pinkie shade while Corallina is a bright coral shade. I love Milani's Baked Blush because no matter how light or dark the shades are, it will give you an instant goddess radiant glow, it must be the fine glitter swirl baked along with the blush pigment. I am super excited because they just came out with two new shades, cannot wait to get my hands on them.
Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink Milani Baked Blush Corallina NYX Blush Rose Garden
Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink
Milani Baked Blush Corallina
NYX Powder Blush Rose Garden
I feel like I am repetitive or come across as pretentious when I keep saying I love every single product/brand I talk about, but guys, I am 100% honest here. These brands brought my make up experience to a whole new level of enjoyment. I mentioned that because this next blush is from NYX, my other favorite brands. I've mentioned, many, many times before that NYX never fails to impress me. I don't think they've ever came out with a product that I do not like or love. NYX is great when it comes to large color selections of shade ranges, which is always a plus. Their products are always innovative. I own a lot of their powder blush and I had a really hard time trying to choose just one. I almost did eny, meeny, miny mo to choose, but of course that just goes against my blog. I finally settled for Rose Garden, a beautiful pink with fine gold glitter within. Albeit it is not the most natural looking blush when applied, but it is the most fabulous indeed. When I put this one, I feel polished and well put together. It's like a little picker-upper for me.
Wet N Wild never fails to impress me when it comes to their eyeshadows and blushes...sometimes lip products too but that's another story. They have four shades in total from their Color Icon Blusher line, all of which I super love and use all the time but I love their matte shades just a tad more than their shimmers. Heather Silk isn't exactly pink, it's more of a soft berry but it is borderline and a great transition shadeMellow Wine, contrary to its name, is not a wine color; it's more orangey. This shade in particular is SUPER pigmented, one dab of the brush is enough. Gosh, I have accidentally over-blushed with this shade a couple of time. It. Was. Ridiculous. For the price that Wet N Wild offers them, I wish they could come out with more shades. I know I would grab every single shade. If you're listening Wet N Wild, more blush please!!
Wet N Wild Wet N Wild ELF Studio
Wet N Wild Heather Silk
Wet N Wild Mellow Wine
ELF Studio Pink Passion
ELF have a large selectionthey're affordable and their quality is amazing for a drug store brand. That being said, Pink Passion is exactly what its name suggests. A brightPOW! BAM! in your face pink. But don't let what you see from the pan scare you from trying it out. It's the perfect pink blush to give you that flushed, innocent baby doll look.
The first reason why I decided to buy a Jane Cosmetic blush was because of the super cute design. I am a sucker for cute designs and packaging. I'm glad the blush wasn't a flop because I would have been super mad, but luckily the blush was super pigmented. I returned to Ulta the next week to pick up two more. Two of those three have made it onto my fave list. Pink Bouquet is a light pink while Berry Bouquet is a darker pink/soft berry, another one perfect for the transition phase. These two shades are matteno glitter, no shimmer. Just give your brush a swirl around the pan to pick up every color.
Jane Jane Hard Candy Baked Blush Doll House
Jane Multi-Colored Cheek Powder Pink Bouquet
Jane Multi-Colored Cheek Powder Berry Bouquet
Hard Candy Baked Blush Living Doll
Ahhh, Hard Candy...I cannot say I love everything they have out but you should totally try out their baked products if you haven't already. Their baked blush and baked shadows are my favorite amongst the baked products. I'm not sure how many baked blush they have out, but I own two, Living Doll and HoneymoonLiving Doll is my favorite; it is a baby pink blush, very shimmery. This is a lot like ELF Pink Passion, but it gives you a radiant glow also.
I hope you enjoyed this lengthy post, as always, thank you for reading guys! Have a great night and please come back soon!! :)
______________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US5fXXiWjSk
And for my K-Poppers also. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nh1bms2yE

No comments:

Post a Comment