About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Friday, January 23, 2015

Today's Make Up: The "Ethereal" "Babydoll"

Friday greetings and happy weekend all! The loooong awaited weekend; anyone here as relieved as I am? Everyone? Good. :D
It has been a while but here is finally another Today's Makeup mess. As y'all may know, I have been baby sitting my baby cousin the past two weeks and haven't been going anywhere. I had some errands to run today so I had to take my baby sitting on the go, baby came alone. Lemme tell ya, major, major, maaaaajor props to the mothers of young children that are still capable of going shopping. Man was it hard work, and I even had my brother with me.
Annnnyways, below is the complete list of everything on ma face today. Enjoy!!
Today's Make Up: The "Ethereal" "Babydoll"
FACE
dr, brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
City Color Baked Blush in Pink
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Ethereal
L'Oreal 24HR Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Sugar Stick Cream Shadow in Babydoll
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
LIPS
Benefit Lollitint
NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
Today's theme is pink! Pink on the cheeks using City Color Baked Blush in Pink. Pink on the eyes using Babydoll on the lower lash line to pop and contrast with the eyelids, which I used Ethereal all over my lids. Lips is the combination of Lollitint and Merengue.
Thank you for reading and thanks for visiting. Please come back soon!! And y'all enjoy your weekend now; stay safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment