About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Today's Make Up: "Toasted" "Brownie"

Tuesday greetings my lovely Winter ray of sunshine. How are y'all doing this what was supposed to be a cloudy, rainy day? I was actually hoping for that for a change, instead of this bright, sunny typical AZ day.
Annnnnyways, met my friend for lunch earlier today. She better believe I adore her cause I wouldn't set foot outside for a second, not in this humid. My regulars already knows how much I hate the humidity, it simply makes me want to tear my skin off. So yeah... :D
It was one of those half assed makeup day again. For the most part, I didn't really need much makeup today because my skin has been behaving very well. My skin fairing so well this Winter, I'd have to thank myself for being so diligent with the DIY masks.
So here are the eight products on the face today... Yes, just eight. Sometimes, less is definitely more. :P
Today's Make Up: "Toasted" "Brownie"
 
To find out the details of all the products used, click on the link to expand.

FACE
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium
BROW
BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Black
EYES
ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted
NYX The Curve
Sugar Stick Cream Eyeshadow in Honey
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
NYX Butter Lip Balm in Brownie
Always, always, always apply moisturizer before leaving the house, and never, never, never leave the house without some sort of SPF product on that face. So after I applied my Olay Complete moisturizer with SPF, I used a medium coverage concealer to certain problematic areas, like say, this biggo, ugly pimple on my left cheek! And that is all I have on the face.
Because my makeup is so minimal, a strong, full brow is very necessary. I am blessed with a thick, abundant set so all I needed was to fill em in. Always use a light, light hand because then it will no longer look natural.
Three, er, four step eye makeup today. First I swept Toasted all over my lids with a flat brush; I didn't let it get too messy, just a clean from inner corner to outer corner and a little above the lids. Then with a clean blending brush, I started buffing out the edges so it fades out, leaving no harsh edges. With a steady hand, I thinly lined my eyes with liquid eyeliner. Be sure to allow it to dry before you blink because it WILL get ALL over the lids. Haha. With the brush that I had used Toasted with, I started applying it on my lower lash line, started at the outer corner and made my way in, a third way in to be exact. Back to the blending brush, I lightly cleaned up the harsh edges. From the inner corner, I used Honey to brighten up my tired, sleep deprives eyes; I pulled that two thirds way out to meet Toasted. Lastly, I curled them thick lashes of mine then coated them in mascara so it'll hold, or try to hold the curls.
Last but not least, finish off with the pouters. I always give my lips a good scrub with a soft bristle toothbrush to rid dead skin and to get the blood circulating for that fuller, plumper lips. Always use a moisturizing lip balm underneath any lip products; your lips are very delicate so take good care of them. Dry, cracked lips are anything but sexy, not to mention painful. So I applied two coats of Stainiac to the inner part of my top and bottom lips. Then when that is dried, I applied as I normally would with any lip balm.
As always, thank you for visiting and thanks for reading. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day now. Come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment