About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Friday, February 27, 2015

Today's Make Up: The "V.I.Pink" In The "Country Woods"

Well guys... We made it to Friday, alive, or barely. :D Haha. How are y'all doing today?
A quick make up session earlier today before I ran some errands throughout the day. Finally back home for a bit before I leave again, giving me some time to post about today's make up. Again, not much going on today as I didn't put on much. My face needs to breathe for another day because tomorrow is another important dinner and a full face of makeup will be necessary. Buuuut, that is tomorrow.
Simple bare face, natural defined eyes and lilac lips is the way to go today.
Today's Make Up: "V.I.Pink" In The "Country Wood"

FACE
Neutrigena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes in Buff
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium
EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Quad in Country Woods
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Hot Chocolate
Holka Holika Jewel-Light Under Eye Maker in Pink
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Wet N Wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color in V.I.Pink
Neutrogena Concealers for the Eyes for the under eyes because the lack of sleep is really taking a toll. The dark circles can really scare a child. Hehehe...heh..heh. The pimple scabs and acne scar sure needs a little help covering up too. Only concealers are needed to keep me satisfied today. Breathe my fair skin, breathe.
I used different products to create my current go to look again. It's been my go to look because it takes no more than 5 minutes to do and it looks nice. I used Country Woods all over my lids and as highlight, then I lined my eyes with liquid liner. I used the pencil liner on the outer corner of the lower lash line then smudged it out so it isn't too harsh. This look is very soft so that everything is more natural and sweet. Speaking of sweet, I applied the Jewel-Light Under Eye Maker to the inner corner and along a third of the lower lash line for that doe-eyed, innocent look. Mascara the bottom lashes and I am done.
The final look should look something like this...
wpid-20150227_115341_mr1425066135909_mh1425079284437.jpg
Another shameless selfie. :P
 I haven't used this lip color in so long; I miss it soooo. So, making a come back today is the Perfect Pout Lip Color in V.I.Pink. I did a whole post raving about that lip color because it used to be my favorite last spring. You can check it out in the link provided.
Thanks a bunches for visiting and thank you for reading. Y'all have a fun and safe weekend. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment