About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, March 02, 2015

Manicure Monday: Harem by Illamasqua One Week Update

Hey, hey, heeeeeeey you lovely gals (and guys). :) What a lovely way to start off the week, with rain, lots and lots of rain all day. I love it so much! Downside to all this rain is I am way too lazy to get out of the house. It's okay, I'm good at improvisation, I have plenty of ish to do staying in as well. So that was pretty much my day, stayed in, sipping on hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows, can't forget the marshmallows. :P Heehee. Uhhh... what now? Oh yeah, not all about sipping hot cocoa, I did work too, boring stuff. Mehh, like cleaned my brushes, dusted, cleaned and reorganized the makeup room. I also cleaned out my makeup, threw out the old ones and wiped down the ones I kept. Overall, it was a very productive day. I am kinda hoping it'll rain again tomorrow so I can have a reason to stay in to finish up, but let there be sun on Wednesday so I can head out for errands.
Anyways, new week usually means new manicure, however, I'm sure y'all read that biggo title up there stating that this is an update post. Haha. So yes, I am reporting back here with one week nails, using Illamasqua Nail Varnish.
Remember my manicure from last week? No? Not a problem, lemme help you out.
Manicure Monday: Harem by Illamasqua
But aren't you curious as to how one week nails without a top coat would look like?

Not a problem. ;)
Manicure Monday: Harem by Illamasqua One Week Update
And not a problem is right. Look at how pristine the conditions are!! If I had not told you this was one week nails, who would actually noticed? Besides that one close up pic where you can actually see some chipping from the side, but even so! Just look at that!
I must say, the shine is still in its original state, it has not faded or become less intensified. The shine I see today is nearly the same level of shine I saw last week when i first applied it. Crazy.. I still cannot get over so smooth it is, partly due to the shine. I love just stroking my nail because it is so dang smooth and silky. Haha.
Beside my nails growing out, there isn't any major, or minor at that, issues with chipping or cracking or peeling. This is in near perfect condition.
In last week's post, which you can read here, I sorta.. Uh.. I disliked the formula. I said that I could pick up Sinful Colors for way cheaper and get the same quality. Although I do still stand by what I said about the formula, I will however add that I will definitely repurchase. I love nail colors where I can wear for more than one week, that still looks good that is. I think I've found the one. I will definitely be on the lookout for Illamasqua on Hautelook and pick up one or two more to see if I just got lucky or it's all the same.
Ya know what other brand I need to try? Butter London. I have yet to own or try that out. I know I'd like that too but I just can't get myself to pick one up. Ahhhh.
Thanks for dropping by and thank you for reading. Enjoy your night. Please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment