About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Today's Make Up: That "Punk" Is "Toasted"

Hello Thursday all! I am back today! Did y'all miss me the last two days? :D LOL. Well, I am back today, only for a brief moment though because I gotta bounce in a few.
My poor baby cousin was admitted to the hospital yesterday with high fever and was belatedly diagnosed today with Kawasaki disease. Sigh... seeing him in this condition just breaks my heart. :( No child, EVER, should be going through this much pain and discomfort.
Well, here are the simple makeup on the face today. Bare faced with just concealer for the under eyes, neutral eyes with a pop of green and orange, coral lips.
Today's Make Up: That "Punk" Is "Toasted"
FACE
Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes in Buff
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
BROWS
BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Black
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Deep Brown
EYES
Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters in Matte Cream/Luminous Lift
e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted
Be A Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx
Sugar Stick Cream Eyeshadow in Punk
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
LIPS
Peri Pera Peri's Tint Water in Orange Juice
Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal in Gleaming Coral
I should get going. I promised the poor thing to bring him some games and we can play until he falls asleep. Anything for you Austin. Love you! <3
As always, I appreciate your visitations and thank you for reading. Y'all enjoy your night now. Please come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment