About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, March 23, 2015

Manicure Monday: Spring Pastels

Monday greetings lovely Spring flowers. I hope you all had a terrific weekend, enough terrificness to carry over to combat this Monday blue. Those four days after the weekend is always the hardest to get through, but I'm sure we can make it. Right guys? Right!
For those who aren't already aware, Spring officially begun on March 20th, a mere three days ago. When Spring is mentioned, pastels automatically jump into mind. For me at least. :) Although I don't necessarily follow the "only wear dark shades" during the Fall/Winter, I still do look forward to Spring/Summer to finally rightfully sport pastels and bright neons. And that is just what I did this week. I've been sporting dark colors way too often lately so it is definitely time.
SPRING IS HERE, SO LET'S BRING ON THE PASTELS!
Manicure Monday: Spring Pastels

Manicure Monday: Spring Pastels(from left to right)
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Tempest
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in JoltSally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Kelp Yourself
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Over It
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Unicorn
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Smooth & Strong Base Coat
I used two coats, one thin and one thick for each of the nail colors, allowing each coat to completely dry before moving on.
I think what I did is self explanatory. I used a dotting tool to create the dots and bow, but you can substitute it with a bobby pin or toothpick. I freehand the half manicure but if you want precise lines, I'd recommend using tape; as for the half moon manicure, you should use those loose leaf paper reinforcement things to give you that perfect semi circle.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and thanks for reading. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day now. Please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment