About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, May 05, 2014

Manicure Monday: 'Basket Case' Full of 'New Years Kisses'

Hello everyone! It is once again Monday, so that means...another Manicure Monday!

I stayed away from Sinful Colors yet again this week and used a hot pink Orly polish instead. I've neglected other polishes for a while and it's time I should alternate them so it might be a while until ya'll see another post with Sinful Color polishes.

So this week, my nails are in a bright shade of hot pink...topped with silver glitter at the tip.

Manicure Monday: 'Basket Case' Full of 'New Years Kisses'

Orly Nail Lacquer in Basket Case
Wet N Wild Fergie Nail Lacquer in New Years Kisses

Not Pictured:
Base & Top Coat - Sally Hansen Diamond Base & Top Coat

This is the result of one generous coat, no need for a second coat in my opinion. Orly polishes already has a shiny finish so if it was worn by itself, I wouldn't top it off with a top coat, but because I am wearing a glitter, it was necessary. The glitter would have been fine with one coat as well, but since I wanted to bling it out a bit more, I added a second coatconcentrating at the tip.

My manicures have been really simple lately. That's seriously what I've been into. No crazy, over the top nail art, just a simple manicure and some glitter. I hope you aren't
bored. Haha.

That's it ya'll. Thank you for joining me for another Manicure Monday. As always, thank you for reading! :)

P.S. I got summon to Jury Duty next Monday so I might not have time to do a post for Manicure Monday. I'll be gone from 8 AM to 5 PM. So I apologize in advance if that is the case.
___________________________________________

MAN CRUSH MONDAY #MCM

Jay Park - 27 ; Singer, Dancer, Rapper, B-Boy, Music Producer, Songwriter, Model, Choreographer, Actor, CEO

Oooooh lawdy lawd. *nosebleed*
That precious smile....
The dorkiness...
The sexiness....
Oh yes....
AOMG Family
And their 2 bad ass CEOs, Jay Park & Simon D

But no matter what, he will always be the 7th memberPink Grandpa and Leader of 2PM.... Hottest & Jaywalkers



No comments:

Post a Comment