About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, June 16, 2014

Manicure Monday: 'Coral Reef' of Polka-Dots

Hello Monday all! Gosh I hate Mondays.... I am always extremely tired on Mondays and thus dragging the day on longer than it is.

On the other hand, I get to change my mani/pedi on Mondays! It's not that I can't on other days, I just restrict myself and reserve it as a Monday thing.

Tired from last week's green nails, I chose a bright, warm color this week. I wore this often last Summer and although it is not Summer yet, it sure feels like it here, I think it is also appropriate for late-Spring.

'Coral Reef' Of Polka Dots

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in White On
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat (not pictured)

I only did one thick coat this time around because these Xtreme Wears' formula are amazing. It has a thick formula so just be careful when applying and if you can accomplish it without the streaking then one coat is definitely enough.

I should have done two coats for White On but oh well, it doesn't look as bad I guess. I would surely do another coat in the future though.

I used Diamond Strength Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat for my base and top coat.

As for my toes for the next several weeks, I have on Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color in Heatwave, gorgeous, vibrant red-orange shade.

Wet N Wild Mega Last Heatwave

That's it for today guys; what's on your nails today? Let me know in the comments.

Thank you for visiting and thanks for reading! Come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment