About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, June 09, 2014

Manicure Monday: High Line Green

Hello all and welcome back to another Manicure Monday post. Just like that, we head into the second week of June. I cannot believe it, and World Cup starts next week... I can't believe it's been four years already. It seemed like just yesterday that I was indulging myself watching the World Cup, but just a blink of an eye, four years later. Time is seriously flying by in lightening speed.

But anywho, my manicure from last week using Sephora by OPI in Seeing Pink Elephants could not withstand last week as it chipped and looked pretty hideous. Didn't feel like going for Sephora by OPI again this week so I chose a color and brand I tend to not use.

GREEN NAILS THIS WEEK!!!


Manicure Monday: High Line Green

I could have just left it with the plain green nails but that's not my style this week. Haha. I used a green glitter polish to top off the green polish but it still looked plain. So I decided to use a purple glitter polish on the tips. Eventually I pulled the purple down mid nailI'm surprised it actually looks pretty good for a spontaneous look.

I did one thick coat of High Line Green, two thin coats of Limelight and one thick, one thick coats of Razzle Dazzle.

NYC In A New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in High Line Green
City Color Glitter Nail Polish in Razzle Dazzle & Limelight
Base & Top Coat - Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat (not pictured)

Thank you visiting and thanks for reading all. :)
_______________________________________

HAPPY 4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO INFINITE
#4YearsWithInfinite

Infinite, no matter how many new idol groups debut or legendary groups comeback, you will always hold a special place in my heart. You surely are a special group. It was a rough beginning but we made it through together for 4 years. This is only the beginning guys. You guys will accomplish and achieve so much more from here on out and us Inspirits will stand by you every step of the way! 
Infinite hwaiting! Inspirits hwaiting!

Gyuzizi
Adorkable DinoWoo
Greasy Namu
Sexy Dancing Machine
Choding
Myungsoo
L
Beautiful Man Maknae
Evil Maknae

No comments:

Post a Comment