About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Today's Make Up: Whimsical Pink

Hello, hello there my pretties. What a lovely Tuesday it is in Arizona. The weather forecast calls for a thunderstorm tomorrow and Thursday, with a 52% probability of rain today. The skies are seriously gorgeous today, overcast, dark clouds rolling in and a temperatures in the low-80s.  It is truly Fall here in the AZ. By the time Halloween comes around, the air will become a lot cooler. Simply, cannot wait. :D

I had my final check up with my doctor today. Good news all around, everything healed perfectly. I am no longer broken. Haha. After the appointment, I had a quick lunch date with my girl friends.

In honor of Pinktober, I kept my makeup as pinkish as possible. I went all out with hot pink on the eyes and pale pink on the lips.

Today's Make Up: Whimsical Pink

FACE
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Light
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer in Antigua
Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Shocking PinkEtude House Tear Drop Eyeshadow Powder in Crystal Pearl Tear
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
Holika Holika Jewel-Light Under Eye Maker in Pink
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black

LIPS
Essence Lipstick in Prom Night

Pink products on the face today includes, Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Shocking Pink, Essence Lipstick in Prom Night and to a certain extent the blush of Antigua.

On my eyes, I applied the Crystal Pearl Tear to the middle of my eyelid to bring some dimension to my eye makeup because all the pink can make it appear a little flat. I also sported intense cat eyes, just because. I think the hot pink and thick eyeliner goes well together.

Thank you for joining me once again and thanks a bunches for reading guys. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment