About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Today's Make Up: All Things Plum

Maaaan oh man does it feel like Fall in Arizona today. Weather is definitely nice... a bit too chilly too soon but I guess I'll take it. Long sleeves, jackets, sweaters, jeans, boots and booties are all coming out really soon. Be sure to bundle up guys! Don't get cold and catch a cold. Ain't nobody got time to be sick. :P

Since the weather felt so Fall-ish today, it put me into a Fall color mood as well. The first color that jumps to mind today was plum, everything plum. Cause why not right? I'm in a plum mood, let's take it and run. Haha.

So on the face today, you'll see plum throughout. I can tell ya this, this shade has fast become a favorite. Plum and jewel-tone alike. Ahhh, pastels is to Spring as Earthy, jewel-tone is to Fall. Looove it!

Today's Make Up: All Things Plum

FACE
Olay Complete  All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination/Oily Skin (not pictured)
Avene Thermal Spring Water (not pictured)
Pixi Correction Concentration in Brightening Peach
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

EYES
NYX Eyeshadow Base with Pearl in ESB02
Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eyeshadow in Plum Frost
NYX The Curve in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Crayon in Royalty
Sugar Stick Cream Eyeshaodw in Pixie
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

LIPS
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage
Essence Lipstick in Sparkling Romance

Nothing special on the face at all but a little concealer for the under eyes cause I definitely need it. I haven't been able to sleep well lately; keep on tossing and turning and finally able to fall soundly asleep within 2 hours before I have to be up. I have no idea what's going on but my entire sleep schedule is out of whack. :/

On them eyes, I am giving Plum Frost another go. This time, I am using it both wet and dry and I must say, I really like it wet. Oh wow.. that last sentence just sounds dirty. Hahaha. ANY who... wearing Plum Frost really brings out the shadow, it's more pigmented and applies on much smoother. On my lower lash line, I applied Royalty on my outer corner and Pixie in my inner corner, allowing both shades to meet halfway and blending it out.

And lastly, on the lips I am sporting a plum color I usually shy away from. Y'all know me and my lip stains and keeping it light and natural. For today though, I ventured away from my comfort zone and went for dark lips. I first gave my lips a good scrubbing to rid of the dead skins and get the blood circulating. Then I generously applied a moisturizing lip balm because the lipstick I will be wearing is anything buy. Speaking of which, I am using Revlon's Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Backstage; I applied it all over making sure my entire lips is covered. Make sure nothing is on your teeth. LOL. Lastly, I applied Sparkling Romance to the center of my lower lip to create an illusion of fuller lips.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment