About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart

Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart
 
Hello alllllll!! I bring y'all another combined haul today because it's seriously been too long. LOL. All were freshly purchased earlier today because after days of endless, crazy Christmas shopping, I should reward myself with a few ish of my own. :D Some were needs and the rest are wants... Haha.
Despite the bipolar rain and breezy weather, I made way to several stores. Everything shown here are either from Bath & Body Works, Target, Ulta and Walmart. It is a combination of eyes, lips, nails and some skincare products.
If you are interested to find out what the products are in details, click on the "read the rest of this entry" link here.

EYES
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart - Eyes
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
I have been searching endlessly for this new Maybelline mascara and had to pick it up as soon as I saw it at Target. Arizona stores are sooo late when it comes to new makeup release... :/ But I have heard SO many great things about this mascara, I am so psyched to try this out finally! Let's see if it can really do miracles to my thick, heavy lashes.
Quite the opposite of Lash Sensational, I have came across Miss Manga many, many times before but never felt the the attraction. Since I had the coupon for Ulta, I just thought, what the haaaay right? I love them manga lashes!! Who wouldn't? :P
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock & Rocky Mountain Green
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart - NYX
Just two more to the growing collection. I needed a green one for my Christmas look I might be doing and since it was buy one get one 50% at Ulta, just haaaad to pick up that gorgeous blue. This picture does these color NO justice.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basic Palette
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart - Urban Decay
I love me all of Urban Decay's eyeshadows. I can now proudly claim that I own ALL of the Naked palettes, including the Basics also... I love these Basic palettes because I use it when I am using another single eyeshadow and I need some "basic" shades to blend or use as highlight. I can also create a quick, simple look with these shades. All in all, a great palette to have. The shadows are all pigmented and creamy and no fall outs. No complaints here.
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black
My favorite liquid liner of ALL time, high end and drug store alike. I use this so often that I need one as back up in case I run out unexpectedly. This liner is budge free even on my oil lids, with or without a primer. This is however, the first time I am trying out the waterproof formula. I have always used the regular. I am not sure if the formula is different or the same. What I've noticed though, anything waterproof is usually a bit drier than the regular ones so.. it might not apply as smooth? I'll let you know later.
LIPS
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart - NYX
NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake & Raspberry Tart
Nothing more left to say about the Butter Gloss. Simply the ONLY gloss I can wear on my lips, which is saying a lot because I hate the feeling of glossy lips. LOL. But here are two more to add to the collection, that gorgeous purple is Raspberry Tart and the mauve is Angel Food Cake.
NAILS
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart - Nails
Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Smooth & Strong Base CoatSally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover
I have used nothing for my fingernails besides this Sally Hansen Kwik Off for years now. It is the most simple, quickest way to remove nail polish, even the most stubborn of glitters. So no need for tin foil and cotton balls. There is a sponge with three pre-cut slits in the container which is also filled with nail polish remover solution. All you need to do is stick three fingers at a time and leave it in for one or two minutes and viola. I can take this on the go and/or anywhere in the house without needing to worry about spillage.
I used to use this specific base coat for the longest time before I switched to the current Diamond Strength Diamond Shine one. I like this base coat better because it is less thick and dries way quicker. It also strengthen my nails quite a bit even though this isn't the base coat that specializes in that.
My favorite Matte Finisher of all time! Y'all have never seen me use this because I used to own one and then gave it to my cousin whom never returned it and I never remembered to repurchase it whenever I am out. But not today, oh nooo. I remembered!! :D
Combine Haul: Target, Ulta & Walmart
SKIN
Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion in Moonlight Path
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
I have mentioned time and time again that Dickinson's Watch Hazel is my MUST HAVE year round toner. I used it twice daily, once after removing makeup or after my shower/before bed AND once before I apply makeup but after cleansing my face. If It sounds confusing, I will probably do an update post of my Winter Skincare routine after the New Years. But this is a MUST HAVE always for me, especially for someone with extreme oily skin.
Out of all the Bath & Body Works Signature collection, Moonlight Path has got to be my ultimate favorite, if not in the Top 3 for sure. I first fell in love with this scent back in high school and it has not been replaced yet. I have a feeling no other scent will be able to replace it. The scent is so soothing and calming for me. It is not a sweet scent, nor is is floral? In my opinion, it smells like baby powder, kinda... But hey, baby powder smells good to me. Haha
Thank you for joining me yet again and thanks for reading. Y'all enjoy the rest of your night now and please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment