About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, December 15, 2014

Manicure Monday: "Pink Popsicle" One Week Update

Monday greetings to all my lovely Autumn blossoms. :) And just how are you all doing on this lovely Autumn day? The weather has really gotten cold Bundle up and keep warm my pretties! Don't want y'all to catch a cold now.
If you are a regular to my blog, you'll already know this but if you're a browser or a new follower, Monday's are usually, always manicure related. I usually switch up my nails on Monday and do a post entry about it. It's been a good while but today's entry will be an update rather than a new manicure. Why might you ask? Well, take a looksy below and you can probably understand why I couldn't bring myself to remove this manicure.
Manicure Monday: "Pink Popsicle" One Week Update
 
Yes, what you see here is not fresh paint, nope. This is one week old nails WITHOUT a top coat.
This is my first time using Pop Beauty's nail color so I didn't know what to expect. Usually, when I try out a new brand of nail color for the first time, I risk it and do not use top coats, for obvious reasons. I usually don't do update posts, not unless the nail color deserves recognition as an outstanding nail color. In my opinion, Pop Beauty does deserve a shout out! From the formula to the application to the long wearing, everything is a thumbs up in my book. I am glad I was able to pick this up from Hautelook for only $3. I will definitely keep my eyes on Hautelook for the next Pop Beauty event.
Pop Beauty Nail Glam Nail Polish in Pink Popsicle
Sephora By OPI Nail Color in It’s Bouquet With Me
Just a reminder of how the fresh manicure looked like last week…
Manicure Monday: Pink Popsicle
Not much of a difference I dare say. With the exception of my nails growing and the slight chipping at the tip. For the most part, no fading, no major chipping or anything of that sort. I think it is rather important to mention that I did NOT apply a top coat to this manicure, so all the props goes to Pop Beauty. I did however use a base coat, so for what it’s worth, the combination of drug store nail colors I used all can last for more than a week.
If you are interested in how I created this manicure, please feel free to visit my manicure post from last week called Pink Popsicle ; just clicky click on the link and it should take you to said post.
That shall be it for today. Enjoy the rest of your night. As always, much appreciation for your visits and taking time to read. Enjoy the rest of your day now my pretties. Please do come back real soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment