About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Today's Make Up: 2015 New Year

New Year's Eve greetings to you all!! By the time this is posted, some part of the world is already 2015. Regardless of what day it might be, this will be the last post of 2014 for me. Bitter sweet that 2014 is coming to an end.
So many things have happened in 2014, happy things, sad things, tragic... It's life. I spent 2014 being a 24 year old. Although I would not change my life, I would like to see change in 2015. I'll be a 25 year old, hoping to find love, be successful in my career, with better luck. I also met a few people that quickly became great friends with and one specific person whom I have become inseparable with. I hope that it'll work out and we end up being an item in 2015. :)
Mentioned in yesterday's post, my paternal grandmother passed away two nights ago and my heart have been in pain ever since. We weren't close in distance because she was in Vietnam and I in the U.S. but we didn't allow the ocean to separate us. I want to cry and just let it all out but in the midst of it all, my Daddy did lose his Mother also. My Father, being the Asian man that he is, isn't showing that he is sad or upset but it's unspoken, we all know that he is hurting deep down. He keeps telling us that Grandma would not want us to be upset and sulking over her death. She is now in a better place, no longer suffering. I was not feeling the New Year's Eve at all and wanted to skip out on the family gathering later tonight but Daddy insist that we all go and have fun. Even though I am not content with this I will do this for my Daddy.
Tonight will not be our usual family gathering but more of a New Year's party. Many family friends and acquaintances will be there so it's not like I am BS my makeup tonight. LOL. When I think of New Years, glitter and sparkles usually comes to mind immediately. Lots and lots of glitter. So that is exactly what I have packed on my eyes tonight.
Today's Make Up: 2015 New Year
FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm in Fair
IPKN NY Moist & Firm BB in Light
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in Natural
the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Rose
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters in Matte Cream/Luminous Lift
Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in Sapphire Siren
J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock
Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner in Blue
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
LIPS
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Chloe
NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie
My forever signature bare face makeup. Haha. Only this time, I did not go for the glowing from within by using Magic Lumi. I kept it matte because my eyes will be the show stopper tonight. Even the chosen blush is a very skin toned natural shade called Natural Rose.
Speaking of show stopper, the mess on my eyes is unreal. First off, I used Sapphire Siren on my eyes as I usually would, creating a blue smoky. Normally, I would apply the shadows with light hands, but for tonight, I packed the sapphire blue on! Then I used my liquid liner to give myself a bold cat eye. Next, I packed the cream glitter from the J.Cat Beauty palette on for that extra oomph. I also used a blue glitter liner on my lower lash line, along with a cream eyeshadow pencil called Peacock. My eyes is just an explosion of blue hues and glitter. New Years is when I bring out the glitter and have fun. Then I coated my lashes in mascara to finish off the eyes.
Last but not least, to balance mt heavy glittery eye makeup, I opted for vibrant, fuchsia lips. When expecting a long evening, I usually choose my NYX's lip products. Everything from the line is so moisturizing, even when worn for long periods, it will not dry out on me, crack or become discolored. Tonight, I will be using Chloe, a Creamy Round Lipstick, topped with a Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie.
Have fun and stay safe everyone. Be sure to stay warm so y'all won't fall ill. I wish you all a great new year!! I hope that next year will bring you more joy, love, health, success and much happiness.
Signing out for the last time in 2014. Thank you for joining me and thank you for reading. I'll see y'all back here next year. :)
GOOD BYE 2014....

No comments:

Post a Comment