About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today's Make Up: Back to "Basics"

Saturday greetings all! I hope you're all enjoying your Saturday as much as I am. Been up since early and it has been a "productive" day.... So I'd like to think. Haha.
My Aunt flew back from Nebraska for the short weekend so we just had to make time for her before she left again. Started off the morning, like a true Asian, by going to dim sum. Although I am still super, duper full, we are already planning dinner. We are also gonna go all out with dinner, Korean BBQ, hot pot to name a few. There is much to do before dinner and bro, cousins and I are tasked to go grocery shopping. Thaaaaaank goodness because I'd much rather be out basking int he Winter sun than cooped up in the kitchen with my Mom and the aunts.
It has truly been a long while, but it feels so good to have makeup on again. I sure miss this feeling; it's just magnificent. Hence why I did not skimp out and half assed. :P I went all out with the makeup. Makeup mess down below, products I used on my face today.
Enjoy!! :)
Today's Make Up: Back to "Basics"

FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in Porcelain
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation Base in Buff Beige
Skin79 Super+ BB Triple Functions
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'Oreal 24HR Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
Etude House Tear Eye Liner in Sunlight
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
LIPS
Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in Before Blossom
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
I mixed a pea sized amount of Light Infusing Primer with a bit of BB Cream and some foundation to create the perfect face product. This Covergirl + Olay foundation is my Winter foundation of choice, it keeps my skin super moisturized no matter how long I have it on for, but for an extra boost, I mixed a bit of BB Cream in also. This will not only boost the moisturization but also give my skin a bit of dewiness. The Magic Lumi will give my skin a radiant glow, further making the skin look more natural.
Blush of choice is a baked product from Milani called Luminoso. Milani's baked blushes can give off a lot of glow so I made sure to tone the rest off by using matte bronzer and highlights. I have very oily skin, so too much of a glow can end up going wrong.
Back to "Basics" it is for the eyes. I used the Naked Basic palette alongside with Amber Rush for the POP on my eyelid. I wanted to go for the softer look so instead of liquid or even gel liner, I used Perversion and kinda blended it out. I also tightlined using Perversion for the luscious lashes effect, Maybe it's just me but I always need something to stand out, and in today's case, I wanted it to be my lower lash line. I used Rocky Mountain Green from the outer corner to about 2/3 way in. From my inner corner, I applied Sunlight for a tear like shimmer. No eye look is complete without curling of the lashes and mascara. I used my new favorite mascara, Lash Sensational.
I went for the natural lips look today. First I applied the Rosy Tint Lip in a shade called Before Blossom, it's basically a your lip but better in a redish tone. Then I topped it off with Tiramisu, not in a thick coat but rather a thin one so Before Blossom is still somewhat visible.
Before I applied anything to my lips though, I gave my lips a quick exfoliation with a bit of Vaseline and a soft bristle toothbrush to rid the dead skin and get the blood flowing. Healthy, soft lips are much, much more sexier than cracked, peeling, dried up lips. ICK!
You lovelies enjoy the rest of your weekend now. As always, thank you for dropping by for a visit and thanks a bunch for reading. Please come back soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment