About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Friday, January 30, 2015

Today's Make Up: Casual, Rainy Friday

Happy end of the week everyone! I hope that your Friday has been as awesome as mine. I was up since 4:30 this morning and was out in the cold, rainy streets to rescue my cousins from their car troubles. Fun... what an awesome way to start off the weekend. Haha. But hey, it has been raining ALL day, such PERFECT cuddle weather. ;)
Super, super quick post today to share with y'all what I have on the face. Then, I gotta run to the family dinner. Ugh, so much to do in so little time.
Today's Make Up: "Showy" "Perversion"

BROWS
Essence Eyebrow Designer in Black
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara 
EYES
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYC City Mono Eyeshadow in Luxury Reborn
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude
Etude House Tear Eyeliner in Silver Tear
LIPS
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in Showy
Thank you for joining me and thanks for reading. Enjoy your lovely weekend and please come back soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment