About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Friday, January 09, 2015

Today's Make Up: The "Peacock" of "Bora Bora"

It's weekend everyone, it is weekend!! Hi guys! And how are you all doin' ?
Another breezy yet warm day here in the AZ, which I spent out and about. I must say, I dreaded less being out today then yesterday, maybe the fact that the sun was out and warming things up had something to do with it, maybe. Like I said, I am a true Arizonan girl, I like my sun. 8-)
Able to get some sleep last night, I woke up more of less refreshed this morning. I was in the mood to do a full face of makeup today. Yes, less is more and natural beauty is always better but sometimes, sometimes you just gotta glamafy yourself! And that sometimes is today. I felt like spending an hour to myself just applying makeup, that's all; just me, myself and I, alone in my makeup room.
Today's Make Up: The "Peacock" of "Bora Bora"
 
I used an eyeshadow quad called Bora Bora from Be A Bombshell. I did a whole entire blog entry in details and swatches a while ago, click here if you are interested. :P
FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm in Fair
Covergirl + Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation Base in Buff Beige
Skin79 Super+ BB Triple Functions
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters in Matte Cream/Luminous Lift
Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora
L'Oreal 24HR Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black
LIPS
Peri Pera Peri's Tint Water in Mandarin Juice
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
Nothing too special on the face, just that I wanted something warm. Yeah... A warm theme. That is where my choice of blush comes in. Fresh Melon is a beautiful matte coral shade; I know corals aren't usually worn during the Winter months but whatever! I am in the mood for some coral cheeks.
I messed around with the quad and applied, buff and blended the shades onto my eyes as I went. I usually would go with liquid eyeliner but I opted for a gel liner instead because I wanted that smooth, soft look only gel liners can provide. Here I used L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner, my ultimate favorite gel liner. Then I used Peacock on my lower lash line to balance the top heavy lids. Then I just curled and mascara as I always would.
Speaking of mascara, I am still having conflicted feelings about this Miss Manga mascara. I cannot decide if it helps my lashes or does nothing, the outcome is not always the same. I guess I'll just have to use it more in order to tell you how it is. But between this and Maybelline Lash Sensational, I would choose Maybelline any day. ANY. DAY.
Last, but never least, these lips. Sticking with the warm theme, I decided to go with corally lips to kinda match with my blush. The tint I used to call Mandarin Juice. I love, love, looooove these Peri Pera's Tint Water; they are so pigmented, even on the most pigmented of lips. They stay on the lips for long periods of time without the need for touch up even after eating and drinking.
To top that off, I used probably the only gloss I can stand, the NYX Butter Gloss. To me, these are worth all the hypes. I hate lip gloss because if it isn't sticky, it will be tacky and slippery and just feels super uncomfortable on my lips. This has been the only gloss I can tolerate because it feels super comfy on my lips. I love it so much, I own all but 4 shades. LOL.
Have an awesome but safe weekend everyone! Enjoy the rest of your night. Thanks a bunches for visiting and thank you you for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment