About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, February 16, 2015

Manicure Monday: Lunar New Year 2015

Hello Monday everyone! I hope you're all having a terrific start of the week. I am greeting y'all from my cousins' today, busy baby sitting a bunch of kids off of school today... Needless to say, such a chaotic start to the week. :P
Lunar New Years is juuuuuuuust around the corner, approximately three days away. A whole lot still needs to get done and be done. I have worked endlessly all weekend and we're not even halfway through with the chores. I don't think I'm gonna last until New Years. LOL.
Quick, short manicure post today before I get back with the kids.
Manicure Monday: Lunar New Year 2015

‘Tini Beauty Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Bloody Mary
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Smooth & Strong Base Coat
This shade, Bloody Mary has been overtly used the last couple of weeks. If I remember correctly, I think this might be the third week in a row that I've used Bloody Mary somehow.
This week, I used Bloody Mary on all of my nails, two think coats each. The dry time was about 20-ish minutes for both coats.
As for the flowers, I used various sizes of dotting tools to sporadically place the different size of flowers.
Thank you very much for visiting and thanks a bunches for reading Y'all have yourselves a fantastic night now. Please come back soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment