About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Everything Valentine

Hello Thursday all! I hope you're all doing well and taking care of yourselves. Unlike me, somehow I got sick and have been in the most crankiest of moods since yesterday. Although I feel somewhat better now, I shouldn't be pushing it. Boooo for being sick!!
Before I get on with today's throwback post, I want to show y'all a video I came across last night. It had me bawling my eyes out...

Anything that has to do with parents, their hardships and sacrifices will get me so emotional. I bawled like a baby. So give it a watch and let me know if it had the same effect on you as well.
So like I said, today's post will be another throwback, all things, everything Valetnine related. I am hoping that I will feel well enough tomorrow so I can create a Valentine's Day makeup look for y'all. I'm crossing my fingers because I am really looking forward to it.
So here we go!

Today's Make Up: Valentine's Day
Last year's Valentine's Day makeup included a smoky eye and bright red lips when I headed out with my single ladies. Haha. Even though I am still "single" this year, there is this very special someone in my life, hopefully that'll change soon. :)
As for them nails, I did a set last year and another just this Monday!
Valentine's Day Nails
Last year's manicure was kept fairly simple, pink on one hand, red on the other.
Whereas this year's manicure is a bit, not as simple. :P
Manicure Monday: Valentine's Day 2015
As you can see, there are mixing of shades and different designs and even gold glitter! A year apart but two very different looks.
Oooookay, I should go rest for a bit. I don't want to neglect myself too much and not get well for tomorrow and the weekend. Nothing is worse than being sick over the weekend. Plus, I need to be well to get on with tomorrow's planned post. :P
As always, I thank you for visiting and thanks for reading. I hope y'all will enjoy the rest of your day. Please do come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment