About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Today's Make Up: "Raspberry Creme" Flavored Lollli Tint

Hey, hey, heeeey you beautiful ray of sunshine, you. :P How are y'all doing this Wednesday? Who's counting down to the weekend besides me? Haha. Always counting down, always.
It's been a while since I posted a Today's Make Up entry so here it is today. You will see that I did not have much on today, as it is the case lately. It's not like I dislike makeup now, or am too lazy to properly apply makeup... It's just I feel like my skin needs to breathe. It's been such a stressful couple of months and it definitely shows on my skin. Like I mentioned a couple days earlier, I have never seen this many pimples appear on my face at the same time. I am just using this opportunity to allow my skin to breathe, give it a break and learn to embrace my bare face.
Alrighty, the minimal products on the face today. *drum roll*
Today's Make Up: "Raspberry Creme" Flavored Lollli Tint
FACE
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda
EYES
Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Ethereal
NYX The Curve in Black 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in PerversionNYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster
Maybelline The Mega Plush Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
LIPS
Benefit Lolli Tint
Lip Licious Lip Gloss in Raspberry Creme
The only reason why I even have concealer on is because these pimples and acne scabs and scars are an eyesore. It's like BAM, in your face. A little concealer never hurt. Mwahaha.
Another variation of my go to eye look. I used Ethereal all over my lids, lined my eyes with the handy Curve and tightlined my upper lash with Perversion. For an extra doe-eye oomph, I used Oyster on my inner corner of the lower lash line. Lastly, I coated my lower lashes with mascara. I haven't been curling or mascaraing my upper lashes as I've been trying to let them rest. They've become healthy and luscious again.
Then we got them lips. I first used Benefit Lolli Tint, applied two layers before I topped it off in a super shiny lip gloss. I know... I'm actually wearing lip gloss that isn't NYX Butter Gloss, weird. :P Haha. I believe I picked up this gloss at Bath and Body Works; it definitely isn't the most comfortable gloss I've worn, but also not the most uncomfortable either. I dislike the stickiness and thickness feel on my lips. I love the delicious flavor though. Mhmm.
Thaaaaaank you for visiting and thanks a bunches for reading. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day. Please come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment