About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Midweek Update: Harem by Illamasqua

Happy Thursday everyone! :)
I want to give y'all a quick update regarding my manicure this week. If you're just joining us, welcome! To bring you up to date, last Monday, I had used a Nail Varnish by Illamasqua called Harem, a beautiful creamy lilac shade, perfect for Spring.
Manicure Monday: Harem by Illamasqua
You can read all about here, which is basically my first impression of the brand and how I liked it. Lemme just say, it didn't impress me then and there.
Comes to this past Monday, my manicure was still in pristine condition. Needless to say, I had quite a few praises for this nail color.
Manicure Monday: Harem by Illamasqua One Week Update
As you can see, for a old week old manicure, that is pretty impressive. Shine was still there, hardly any chips. You can read about how I changed my opinion about Illamasqua here.
But, what happens when that one week mark passes? Will the manicure still be in great condition? Or will it start to deteriorate that makes me wish I had done a new manicure on Monday? Hmmm.

wpid-picsart_1425591739912.jpg
You guys decide. LOL. This is the current state of my manicure one week and three days in. The shine is still there! As you can probably see, the only issue I have is the peeling from the bottom. Still no chips or nicks anywhere. I can genuinely say, I am impressed. Had I had worn a top coat, the peeling might not even had happened.
I hope y'all enjoyed this quick update. I just wanna show you guys how it's holding up, but unfortunately by this rate, it barely is. I have a gathering this weekend and I just might need to do a quick manicure for the event.
Thank you for joining me and thanks for reading. Enjoy your night my pretties. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment