About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Today's Make Up: "Eye on Neutral" for the "Beauty Queen"

Hello, hello Saturday my lovely readers! Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend by far. It is always the same with me, always be busy, busy with something. This week, we have an extravagant birth party for my baby cousin, she turns two! I'm not sure if I should look forward to it or not, cause ya know, the terrible twos stage. *shiver*
Her mom, my aunt even flew back from Nebraska for the event. So yeah, it will be huge. As is with all Asian events, we do things ourselves. LOL. All the women gather and lend a helping hand. I was sucked into it, obviously. So yes, this is my life story for today.
On the bright side though, there are abundant amount of food just waiting to be devoured later. It is seriously so hard to diet being apart of this family.. Controlling oneself is already a challenge around here. Haha.
But yeah, full face of makeup for today. Something comfortable and low maintenance, something like a BB Cream, nude eyes and rosy, neutral lips.
Today's Make Up: "Eye on Neutral" for the "Beauty Queen"
FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
IPKN New York Hydro & Pore BB with SPF 35
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in Classic Ivory
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Palette in Eye On Neutral 02
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Nude
Etude House Tear Eyeliner in Silver Tear
L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
LIPS
the Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
I brought out a couple products that hasn't seen the light of day in a while. For instance, this IPKN BB Cream; I can't even recall the last time I used this was. The sad truth of owning way too much makeup.  :/
I love how this BB Cream can be applied using brush or hands and the coverage will still be the most amazing. I used my fingers for today's application. I especially concentrated on areas that need more coverage. With this, I was able to achieve a flawless, natural-ish look.
Eye On Neutral palette, it's been a while... A very long while. Before the Maybelline The Nudes, before Urban Decay's Naked 2 and 3 and Naked Basics, there was this neutral palette. Oh how I have neglected her. :( This palette is all matte shades, which I absolutely adore. All the shadows are crazily pigmented and very buttery to blend. Needless to say, I had a breeze of a time with my eye makeup today.
Thank you for coming by for a visit and thanks for reading. Y'all have a fantastic weekend and stay safe. Come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment