About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, April 28, 2014

Manicure Monday: Lilac Any Sense, Razzle Dazzle

Hello all! It is that time of week again! Monday.....Manicure Monday that is! :P

Last week, I sported some matte nails, which did not last me even half way through the week. I knew that was going to happen, but I really like to wear matte nails every now and then. I somehow misplaced my Essie Matte About You top coat and have yet to repurchase it. About time I should because using a matte top coat lasts me longer than a nail polish that is already matte.

It is back to high-shine nail lacquer this week. I've been using Sinful Colors nonstop so I figured I should let them rest and use my other polishes before they dry out. So I went with the Balm Hot Ticket this week. These polishes, if you haven't tried them, or if you have, you'd probably agree; They are sooooo opaqueonly one coat was needed for even coverage, and it is super fast drying, which is a plus. After painting one nail and continuing on to paint the other nails, I come back to the first nail and it's already dried. Not one of those dried on top but when you touch it it wrinkles because it's wet underneath. No, the nails were completely dried.

My ring fingers are my accent nails this week, I added some purple glitter polish from City Color I have yet had the opportunity to try. It just gives my manicure a nice sparkle, sparkle to not be boring. The glitter polish actually took me three coats with a base coat of a purple nail polish.

I'm still using Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top & Base coat for my base coat. I don't think this is the best base coat I've ever tried, but it's definitely not the worst. I'll finish it up, then I'll try another brand. As for my top coat, I used my holy grail of all top coat, my Seche Vite.
No Filter
No Filter
the Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Lilac Any Sense
City Color Glitter Polish in Razzle Dazzle

Not Pictured:
Base - Sally Hansen Diamond Shine
Top Coat - Seche Vite

So that's it guys, a simple manicure this week. Love this color so much. I forgot I haven't worn purple shades in forever. Rediscovered favorite!

Thank you so much for visiting and thanks for reading. :) Enjoy the rest of your night.

______________________________________
Happy Birthday to Infinite's beloved Leader, Kim Sunggyu

#HappyKyuZiZiDay

You will always hold a special place in my heart oppa, love you to bits. ^^'


________________________________________

I'll miss you Yoon Si Yoon oppa. Have a safe enlistment and we'll see you back here in 2 years. :'(

_____________________________________________

My #MCM are also these two gorgeous men. The day when Grandpa Gyu was born and a day when Yoon Si Yoon enlisted discretely. See you in two years oppa. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment