About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walgreens

Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walmart

Hellooooo everyone! Once again another Hump Day, almost there folks. Alllllmost theeeere. In the mean time, let's join me for yet another haul post, well mini-haul. These were actually bought last week, but I didn't get around to organize them until today. It's just a few things I picked up while I was at Ulta and Walgreens. They're all mostly lip products and a few nails. Here, I'll just show you...

LIPS
Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness
NYX Butter Lipstick in Hubba Bubba (BLS07)
NYX Butter Gloss in Cupcake
NYX  Butter Lip Balm in
- Macaron (BLB04)
- Biscotti (BLB06)
Wet N Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in
- Lady and the Vamp
- Red-dy or Not
- Rico Mauve
- Pinky Promise
- Nudist Colony

Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walmart - NYX
Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walmart - Wet N Wild Balm Stain

My night lip balm ran out so I picked up this Nivea to give it a try. I always apply a lightweight lip balm before heading off to bed to keep my lips hydrated and lock in the moisture. Seriously, do this and your lips will be silky smooth, baby skin soft in the morning. I've been using this since last week and I must say, feels pretty comfortable on my lips, no weird scent, feels lightnot tacky or sticky. It's perfect, I like it.

Most of the Wet N Wild products at my Walgreens were on sale, 50% to 75% off. These Balm Stains were like a dollar each, so why not right? I bought one shade a while ago in A Stiff Pink, a bright bubble gum pink. It's not the most hydrating balm stain I own, but it's definitely not the most dryingDO wear a clear LIP BALM underneath though. The only thing I have to complain about this stain is that after it sets on my lips, maybe, 15 minutes after applying, the color totally changes. When first applied, the shade on the lips looks identical to that from the pencil, however, after 15 minutes, it turned to a whole 'nother shade, like a dark, rosy pink. It's not just once either, it happened to me every time I wear it. So I'm not sure if it's just the lighter shade or not, so I'll give these darker shades a wear to see what will happen. Besides that, there's really nothing else that bothers me. The scent, unlike the Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain, is very faint to the point where I can't even smell it. That is a relief.

Because I own so many Balm Stains, I will eventually do an updated recommendation post. So if you're into Balm Stains, please be on the lookout.

Now for NYX, love NYX. I picked up the last two shades from the Butter Lip Balm, now I own all of the shades. These Lip Balms are amazing, the color is so pigmented, so comfortable on the lipslong-wearingmoisturizinglow maintenance. These are my on the go Lip Balms. It gives me color, does exactly what a lip balm is supposed to do and does not need a mirror to apply.

Bright pink Butter Gloss, ah, yes please. I have been into the bright pink lips lately, this shade in Cupcake will be perfect to top it off. I love how this gloss feels on my lips, and you all know how much I dislike lip glosses. These Butter Gloss does not bother me because it's not like a normal glosses, it's more of a high shine lipstick. That, I can deal with.

Just another pretty pink shade of Butter Lipstick. Love, love, loooooove these Butter Lipstick. Even though I do love these lipsticks, I really do think I'm being biased. To be quite honest, there's nothing especially special about these lipsticks. They're hydratinglong wearing but still moisturizingpigmentedcomfortable on the lips...many other brands have lipsticks with the same qualities. I am just a huge NYX fan and think the shade selection is superb so I pick them up.

NAILS
Essence Effect Nails 3D Pearls in Candy Buffet
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walmart - Nails & Lip Balm

I loved the Nail Art Dry Drops so much I decided to stock up and buy another bottle. The Essence section at my Ulta hardly ever gets stocked up and Essence might discontinue this product (like they always do), so stocking up on a beloved Essence product is totally necessary. If you don't remember, I first gave this a go when I did my Easter nails a couple of weeks ago and I immediately fell in love. From the moment you drop the liquid onto the nails, one or two seconds later, it becomes dry. This thing is AMAZING! I urge you to give it a try, it's very affordable, only $2.99 at my local Ulta.

There's only so much one can do with their nails (at home at least), so I find ways to jazz it up to not be boring. I was into the whole Ciate Caviar crazed back when they first came out; I only bought one kit though, the price was a definite turn off. Can you guess how excited I was when I came across these beads? These were either $2.99 or $3.99, waaaaaaay cheaper than Ciate is what the price is. But ya know, you get what you pay for, I don't expect this to be on the same level as Ciate, but hoping it's at least worth the price.

FREE SAMPLES - Hair Products :D
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge

Mini-Haul: Ulta & Walmart - Free Samples

The WalgreensBeauty Expert stuck this into my bag after ringing me up. Samples are always nice, I shall give these a try to see how  they are, even though I already have the Damage Eraser Butter.  I bought it a while ago but I have not started using it yet. I'm actually waiting for the Summer, when my hair gets super dried and damaged from the chlorine and sun.

I'm actually more interested in the Hydra Recharge, it claims to keep hair hydrated, weightlessly silky for two whole days. Hmmm.

Thank you for your visit and as always, thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it and come back soon. :)
________________________________________

Woman Crush WednesdayKorean Actress

Song Ji Hyo (Miss Mong, Mong Ji, Bad Ji Hyo, Ace) - 32 Years Old; Actress, Model, Entertainer


Hardcore Monday Couple Shipper here...I mean, how can you not?!?


I just can't with this couple...urggghso cute together!

My thoughts exactly; thank you Running Man
Running Man Family Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment