About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi guys!

Today, I want to share with you the trio I have been using non-stop for the past two weeks. I honestly don't know why that is, when I have so many other options, but this trio has been what I've been gravitating towards. Maybe if I explain in details to ya'll, I'll understand why myself. Haha. :P

Even though I've worn this a lot, it was only featured once on a post. I wore this on Sunday, for my Family Brunch.

Now, if you're a regular on my Blog, you'll know how much I adore Wet N Wild eyeshadows. I own more than I should, between the regular products and limited edition collections. I really cannot help it, Wet N Wild shadows are happiness for sale. Starting from $0.99 and never exceeds $5.99, these shadows are crazily pigmented, creamy, blendable, long-wearing, large shade range and very, very affordable. But for today, I would like for you all to meet a gorgeous trio called Sweet As Candy.

Sweet As Candy has all shimmery shadows, it's a subtle shimmer though, nothing over the top that you cannot wear to work. It's a very beautiful shimmer with a satin finish and when worn on the eyes, it catches the light and your eyes just glows. As like all Wet N Wild shadows, expect for the singles, all shadows are labeled with "browbone", "crease" and "eyelid". "Browbone" is a cream shade, so light it's almost white, but not quite. "Crease" is a milk-chocolate brown shadow, while "eyelid", my favorite out of the three, a muted pink-peach shadow. These three shadows compliments each other very well.

Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet As Candy

I use "browbone" on my browbones, in my inner corner and sometimes, even all over my lids as a base so the other two shades can show up more vibrant, makes it easier to glide on and easier to blend. Of course, without it as a base is also fine, it's just an extra, unnecessary step I sometimes take. I will also take this shade down to my lower lash line, extend it 1/3 from my inner corner. Of course you'll have to pack on a bit more then what you use on the browbone.

Although "crease" is a brown, it is a warm brown. Like ya know, with warm undertones. I use this on my creaseouter V and lower lash line, 2/3 of it anyway. How I use this shade is I would use a pencil brush and go back and forth, back and forth on my crease, starting from the outer corner and bringing it in. Then I will go in with a clean fluffy brush and blend the heck out of it. I'd use another fluffy brush with "eyelid" on it and blend that on top of my crease so that "crease" and "eyelid" could infuse at one point to create a warmer, softer look. After that, go back to the clean fluffy brush and buff it out. Keep buffing and blending to your liking.

I pack "eyelidall over my lids. On days when I want to go for a more define look, I'll pack on a lot; for a softer look, I'll lightly dust it on. Worn either way, this shade is still gorgeous. Like mentioned above, I also use this to blend with "crease" for a warmer, softer look. I also wear this on my lower lash line, sometimes the entire lash line, sometimes 1/3 of it, other times 2/3 of the way. I have also worn just this shadow alonelightly on the lids and inner corner and packing it on in the outer corner. It looks just as pretty.

Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet As Candy Swatches

These shadows are oh so very buttery. When I swatched it and rubbed it between my fingers, it felt so creamy, it just glides.

Well...after seeing what was said, typed out in words, I get why I love this trio so much. Honestly, this trio is a MUST HAVE; I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I believe this was either $1.99 or $2.99 and could be found at WalgreensWalmart and K-Mart.

Thank you for your visit and thank you for reading! :)
_________________________________________

Throwback Thursday Songs

What Should I Do - Baby V.O.X.



T.O.P (Twinkle of Paradise) - Shinhwa



Annnnnnd of course, must include my precious boys covering their sunbae's songs for a special stage. Ahh, the feels.

This Love & T.O.P - BTS (Bangtan Boys)


No comments:

Post a Comment