About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Monday, May 12, 2014

Manicure Monday: Simply Elegance

Hello everyone! It is Monday once again and today, I am working on this post as I sit in the Jury Assembly Area. Yes, I have been summoned for
Jury Duty.  I've been here since eight o'clock this morning and it is now 12:30. That's not even near the end either, I'll be here until five or 5:30... GAAAAAAHHHHHH :'(

Working on posts is really the only thing keeping me sane right now.  Even though I'm stuck here, I was smart and did my nails last night so I can do a post today. I didn't have much time to do anything fancy but it turned out better than expected.

Manicure Monday: Simply Elegance

Wet N Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Color in Champagne Toast (limited edition)
OPI Nail Lacquer in Black Onyx
Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in  Boogie Nights

Base Coat - Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat
Top Coat - Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Champagne Toast took me two coats to get the total opaqueness you see there. I would have done one thick coat if I wanted to go for one of the Spring Nail trend of sheer nails.

Black Onyx on the other hand, only took me one coat to completely cover my nail. It's just a simple, blackest black polish that is a must have in a nail polish collection.

The glitter polish is called Boogie Nights from Ulta. I only picked this up because it was one of the free items I could redeem from my rewards, but I ended up loving this sooo much! It's so glittery, small, fine ones and large ones. It looks great with any warm tone polish like how I'm pairing it today.

This is the results of me wingin' it and free styling my nails without any pre-planning. I usually picture ahead of time of how I should do my nails but not this week. I just picked up colors and started dotting and taping. it doesn't look nearly as bad...yeah?

Well, I'm off to start a new post for tomorrow or Wednesday since I'm all camped out here and most likely will not be called any time soon.... I hope you're all having a better, productive day than I am. Oooii. Well thanks for joining me guys and thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment