About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Today's Make Up: "Éclair" Are As "Sweet As Candy"

Annnnd the weekend is officially underway; how are you all doing today?? Besides freezing my butt off right now, I am doing quite well. Yes, it is getting quite chilly around here, which I cannot complain nor embrace. Not yet at least, once I get used to this cold I'll start enjoying the beauty of it...As is every year. Haha. Don't forget to bundle up guys! Don't let yourself catch a nasty cold now.

Weekend for me means another family gathering. I'm Asian, we like to do everything as a whole family. We eat together, we have a good time together and just make time for one another to bond. With gatherings, there must be food. Food is vital for a gathering. Any Asians can testify that. LOL.

Alright, well let's get to it, makeup wise. :P I went for a glowing bare face, sweet doll eyes paired with sweet pink lips. It doesn't get anymore innocent looking than that. Haha.

Today's Make Up: "Éclair" Are As "Sweet As Candy"

FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in Porcelain
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in FairNYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base in ESB04
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet As Candy
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

LIPS
Peri Pera Peri's Tint Water in Cherry Juice
NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair

As I mentioned above, I wanted the glowing yet bare faced type look today. Yesterday's look, I went for a bare face also, but I kept that more matte, whereas today, I used a light infusing primer, mixed in with my BB Cream for a subtle glowing effect. But before I did that, I applied Baby Skin to the areas where the pores are most problematic. I then sparingly used the All Covered Up concealer for the acne scars and uneven skin tones and such. Alright, after the BB Cream application, I set everything with a light weight powder. Then I sculpt and contour my face as I normally would. The blush I used today is very luminous so a highlight might not be necessary. It gives my cheeks the necessary hint of color while giving me a glow all at once.

Sweet As Candy is seriously sweet as candy. Whenever I want to go for a sweet, natural pink eye, this is my go to trio. I actually did a whole post raving about this trio, check it out if you'd like. :)


But yes, I used this trio on my eyes then used a dark brown liquid liner to thinly line my eyes, just enough to open up them but nothing too extreme. We are keeping things sweet and doll-like today. I didn't just use the eyeshadows on my eyelid, I took it to my lower lash line as well, incorporating all three shades as I did on my eyelid. Not in the same manner of course. Then I heated up my eye lash curler with a hair dryer before curling my lashes. Be VERY careful if you do the same because you can easily burn yourself. Lastly I coat my lashes in mascara.

**Details** If you're interested to know how I used this trio, I first applied browbone to my browbone and inner corner. I pulled the shadow to my top and lower lash line so it creates a 'C' shape, Then I used a flat eyeshadow brush to sweep eyelid all over my lids, keeping it only on the lids. I covered my entire lid, from inner corner to outer corner, not passing my crease. I then took a detailed brush and applied crease on my crease and outer V. I blended as I went, only applying more shadow if necessary because remember, I am going for an innocent look, not a smoky eye. The brown to the crease will help my eyes look bigger and more doll like, therefore more innocent. Using the same detailed brush with crease, I took that to the outer corner of my lower lash line, taking it about 1/3 way in. Back to the flat brush, I took eyelid to fill in the other 2/3 of my lower lash line all the way to my inner corner. I then flipped the brush around and took browbone and lightly applied that on top of eyelid by my inner corner. When everything is applied to my liking, I started to blend away, blend those harsh edges and transitions away!

As for my lips, I first applied Cheery Juice to stain my lips then topped it off with Éclair. Easy as 1, 2, 3. :P

That is the look I am sporting today. What do you have on today? Is it a lazy makeup day or did you go all out?

I hope y'all enjoyed this post. Now go and have fun. Enjoy your weekend!! But remember to stay safe. I'd like to thank you for visiting and thanks for reading. Please do come back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment