About Me

My photo
So basically me in a nutshell... I AM ♥Vietnamese-American ♥Single ♥Make-Up Junkie ♥Extreme K-Popper ♥Asian Dramas Maniac ♥Blogger ♥Youtuber And you can... FIND ME AT ♥Wordpress ♥Blogger ♥Instagram ♥Pinterest ♥Tumblr ♥Twitter ♥Kakao ♥KIK ♥iPsy ♥Facebook ♥Youtube

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Today's Make Up: Fall Trend - Jewel-Tone Eyes & Red Lips 2

Wednesday greetings everyone! Hope your week is going well. I cannot complain about mine I guess, so that makes it okay. Haha.

I actually did this exact look a couple months back, but I liked how it came out that time, I decided to recreate it again. First on the list, jewel-tone eyes and red lips. I'm not sure what it was, but I had this urge to sport bright red lips today. The orangey-red with the warm undertones, not the one with the cool undertones. I went through all of my lip products and Wild Watermelon almost immediately caught my eyes.

So on the face today are the mess below.

Today's Make Up: Fall Trend - Jewel-Tone Eyes & Red Lips

FACE
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfecter in Light/Medium
Physicians Formula Bronze Gems Healthy Glow Bronzer
ELF Essential Blush in Shy

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad in Green With Envy
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black

LIPS
Peri Pera Peri's Tint Water in Orange Juice
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

I actually incorporated another trend into today's look, which is the bare faced with the flawless glow. In order to achieve that, I mixed a pump of Magic Lumi Primer and Dream Fresh BB and applied it all over my face. The Magic Lumi will give me that glow while the BB Cream will give me a dewy finish for the natural look. To keep the natural feel going, I didn't use too dark of a bronzer to sculpt my features as I usually would. I used this light bronzer to lightly dust it all over my face to give it some color and used the gems side of the compact as a highlight. Shy is that type of blush that is so subtle, it's border line barely there. For today, it provided what little color it did that it looks almost natural.

When jewels are mentioned, I immediately think of Sapphire blue, Emerald Green and Ruby Red, of course there are different colors too like purple or yellow. For today, our jewel tone eyes will be of a green shade, Green with Envy to be exact. I think using black liquid liner will contrast the green too much, so I opt for a brown instead. I wanted to keep the green as the main focus so I didn't wing it or applied it too thickly. Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara. Easy peasy.

As for lips, I first applied an orange tint water than topped it off with an orangey-red Lip Butter. Super, duper gorgeous.

Hope y'all enjoyed this post. Have a great rest of the night. Thank you for dropping by for a visit and thanks a bunches for reading. Please come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment